Blazer Trims Find out which one is the right fit for your lifestyle.
1LT From $32,300*
2LT From $33,100*
3LT From $37,300*
RS From $40,800*
Premier From $42,500*
What's Your Style? The choice is yours.
CHERRY RED TINTCOAT
Discover More About The Blazer
Head-turning form with function to match.
Offering bold, sophisticated design with performance and capability to match, Blazer delivers a blend of style and substance that will make your next drive anything but everyday.
Style, meet substance.
Looking for an SUV that’s athletic and eye-catching? Aggressive and sporty? Elegant and stylish? With three bold personalities to choose from, there’s sure to be a Blazer that’s a match for you and your life.
An all-around athlete.
Offering three engine choices and available all-wheel drive, Blazer offers the perfect mix of capability, comfort and confidence. And to help you take your drive to the next level, an Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD system — available on RS — can independently direct torque to the wheel with the best traction for even more confidence and control.
Confidence never goes out of style.
Available advanced safety technologies like Automatic Emergency Braking and Front Pedestrian Braking offer added confidence every time you get behind the wheel.
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. https://www.chevrolet.com/destination-freight-charges
**EPA-estimated for FWD and 3.6L V6 engine
*** With second-row seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
^ Extra-cost color.
THE NEW 2021 CHEVROLET BLAZER: ATHLETIC, STYLISH, AND VERSATILEWhether you're interested in a family-friendly SUV or a vehicle that you can take for a night on the town, the new 2021 Chevy Blazer offers a unique blend of refinement, practicality, and adventure. At Walker Chevrolet in Franklin, we serve Nashville, TN, and beyond by carrying the latest Chevy Blazer SUVs to consider.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2021?
TOP FEATURES OF THE NEW CHEVY BLAZER
- A towing capacity of up to 4,500 pounds
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Smartphone Integration
- An 8-inch Touchscreen Display
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
CHEVY BLAZER TRIM LEVELS
- Chevy Blazer L: Powered by a 193-horsepower 2.5-liter EcoTec four-cylinder engine and nine-speed automatic transmission, the Blazer L is a base model SUV that's anything but standard. 18-inch wheels and extra bright xenon headlights define the exterior of the Blazer L, while some of the interior conveniences include dual-zone climate control and keyless ignition. Standard tech features include a large eight-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, and 4G LTE WiFi hotspot.
- Chevy Blazer LT: The LT trim is broken out into three sub-trims. 1LT offers tinted glass and power-adjustable driver's seat; the 2LT gets a 230-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine; and 3LT takes a major step up with leather upholstery, heated front seats, remote engine start, and a power liftgate, as well as driver-assist safety features like blind spot monitoring and rear parking sensors.
- Chevy Blazer RS: Sporty exterior upgrades for the Blazer RS include dual exhaust tips, a signature black mesh grille, and 20-inch wheels, while the interior amenities include Jet-black leather-appointed seats with red RS styling accents, ambient lighting to set the mood, heated steering wheel, and an upgraded driver instrument display to help you keep tabs on all of the Blazer RS's vital stats.
- Chevy Premier: The top of the line Chevy Blazer, the Premier trim level offers a touch of luxury to boost the sporty aesthetic. Chrome exterior accents and interior trim add bling inside and out, and premium leather seating material and suede microfiber cabin trim create an environment of comfort and calm. Extra touches for the Premier include ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and driver seat memory functionality.
Learn More About the Chevy Blazer Lease Offers at Walker Chevrolet
When you need a mid-size SUV to get you and your family where you need to go, a new Chevy Blazer will exceed your expectations. If you're interested in leasing a new Chevy Blazer, then you've come to the right place. Franklin drivers who are interested in a brand-new Chevy Blazer can consider leasing this refined SUV from Walker Chevrolet to get fixed payments, a low down payment, and a low APR.
Chevy Blazer Lease Offers
Ready to get a good deal? When you drive off our lot, you will have a smile on your face knowing that you just got a great deal on your new Chevy Blazer. At our finance center, we can help you secure APR financing below one percent and a fixed payment term. When you lease a new Chevy Blazer through Walker Chevrolet, you will have a fixed monthly payment rather than paying off the entire value of the car.
Benefits of Leasing a Chevy Blazer
Rather than purchasing your Chevy Blazer, leasing this mid-size SUV can be a good option for many Franklin drivers. If you're one of many drivers who want to take home a new vehicle but aren't interested in the price tag, leasing the Chevy Blazer can often be more affordable than simply purchasing it. On top of that, our finance center can show you many lease deals that can make your Chevy Blazer lease even sweeter.
In addition to that, drivers who lease a Chevy Blazer will not be obligated to pay off the entire value of this SUV. Instead, you will pay a fixed monthly rate until your lease term has ended. By doing this, you will have less of a commitment and you can switch to another new car without having to worry about trading in your vehicle.