These Preferred Owner terms and conditions form the agreement (“the Agreement”) between you (“you” and Walker Chevrolet (“the Company”).
You agree to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Walker Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card program. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the program. Use of the Preferred Owner program signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
1. The Walker Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card offer is good only at Walker Chevrolet.
2. The Walker Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card is not redeemable for cash.
3. Purchases are required to earn rewards.
4. No rewards will be issued retroactively.
5. You will earn rewards for every dollar spent. Every time you use your card, your receipt will show the rewards credited to your account. Rewards are stored by the Preferred Owner Card computer system administrator and are automatically updated.
6. Preferred Owner Cards rewards may not be used in conjunction with any specials or coupons.
7. A maximum Preferred Customer dollar award applies to each redemption and Company reserves the right to change the maximum redemption amounts at its sole discretion without prior notice.
8. The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Preferred Owner Card program at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Preferred Owner Card program without notice or liability. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter without consent of the Company.
9. Any returns or voids for items paid with a stored value will have the amount returned directly to the Preferred Owner Card. No cash will be given.
10. There is no fee to participate in the Walker Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card Program.
11. Please contact Walker Chevrolet at (615) 656-3153 with any questions regarding the Preferred Owner program.
12. Preferred Owner rewards are not transferrable.
Disclaimer: The above rules and regulations as well as any new rules and regulations pertaining to the Walker Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card program may change without notice. Additionally, at the discretion of the Company and the Administrator of this program, if any cardholder is deemed to misuse, fraudulent participate and/or misrepresent claims pertaining to this program, the card and rewards may be removed from the program and no rewards issued.
The Company is committed to ensuring your privacy. The personal information you share at Walker Chevrolet is kept strictly confidential and fully secured. Walker Chevrolet is the sole owner of the customer’s personal identifiable information. We do not sell, rent or loan any of this information to any third party. Occasionally, Walker Chevrolet will use the information collected for our internal marketing programs.